take a look at my fishing pics

domo

Colorful site for sure but way too much advertising for my tastes and I really dislike sites that push pop-ups and pop-unders (your site has plenty of both) on me without permission.

The site looks more annoying than dangerous though and you've set it up so the search engines (google, yahoo, etc.) will never rate the site so that visitors will need to be obtained other ways.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Good way to start your forum record by insulting a Mod.

:o:o:o

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

get alife newt

exactly the same things annoy me, so newt's saved me the bother of clicking on the site and wasting my time, so maybe i should get a life too.

oh no, hold on a second, maybe it's idiots like you who should as you say 'get a life' :)

exactly the same things annoy me, so newt's saved me the bother of clicking on the site and wasting my time, so maybe i should get a life too.

oh no, hold on a second, maybe it's idiots like you who should as you say 'get a life' :)

thank you guys made my point

4 seconds including a scroll was enough for me. i'd like to say something constructive but i wont (or is that 'i can't).. trully has to be THE worst site i've ever seen.. if you haven't got a pop up blocker i would strongly advise those who are tempted to click that link NOT TO and refrain or have their computer seriously screwed.

sorry domo it sucks :(

Edited by Blue Marlin

4 seconds including a scroll was enough for me. i'd like to say something constructive but i wont (or is that 'i can't).. trully has to be THE worst site i've ever seen.. if you haven't got a pop up blocker i would strongly advise those who are tempted to click that link NOT TO and refrain or have their computer seriously screwed.

sorry domo it sucks :(

just looked at that site yes its not for me sorry guys am i foregiven now and to you newt

AntJB you could have avoided all of that by looking at the site before commenting on some one elses opinion couldnt you?

Any way welcome to the site! you will find that most people on here are friendly,polite and willing to help anyone else who is the same.Dommo asked for opinions and got them! Im sure if he takes the critisism in the way it was intended (constructively) Im equally sure many here could help him sort out his site.

PS.Darent look at it as Ive no virus protection/firewall on the lap top so cant pass comment.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!