Joe Calzaghe

five bellies

What can I say,

your A credit to Wales, And Great Britian, and a great Ambassidor for your art

Well done mate :)

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Best scrap I've seen in a long time. I reckon the fight could have been stopped well before the end though. There's no need for that kind of punishment in this day and age. 'Left Hook' might be eating his din-dins through a straw after that.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Cracking fight was that!! didn't think it would of gone all the way as Lacy had taken plenty of stick after the first few rounds and did wobble a bit in the later stages......Big well done to Calzaghe on a great performance!! job done and i expect that is gonna be in his top most memorable fights ever!!

Ollie.

You can view my photo album @.... olliejays photo album

An outstanding performance by an outstanding boxer. Lacy was out boxed from the start and did not even win a round. Why the fight was not stopped I do not know, Lacy was never going to come back.

Paul

I've not bothered with Boxing much for a number of years now, due to a disenchantment with the general state of affairs & the ridiculous number of titles they have.

But I was up late last night, & come across the Calzaghe fight while having a break from work. What a treat!

I've watched them all up to the mid career of Tyson, & that fight matched the best.

And he says there's better to come!

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.

What can I say,

your A credit to Wales, And Great Britian, and a great Ambassidor for your art

Well done mate :)

Joe Calzaghe - :notworthy: the guy's an absolute legend! & he's Welsh! :bb::showoff::drunk:

well done Joe