PC's - enough is enough

kleinboet

Most of the coloured people that I grew up with, had white mothers.

Their fathers were American!

There were 3 in the same class at school.

There were 13 in the class, so how many of the white kids had American fathers?

If so I am sure if the reverse was to happen then the same sort of outcome would be achieved. Its all down to good parenting Black or White, makes no difference...does it?

So black people make poor parents?

More a case of being brought up to be British, I reckon!

Edited by Jim Roper

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rabbit
Most of the coloured people that I grew up with, had white mothers.

Their fathers were American!

There were 3 in the same class at school.

There were 13 in the class, so how many of the white kids had American fathers?

So black people make poor parents?

More a case of being brought up to be British, I reckon!

Jim I dont understand your reply

I asked......

Does that make their colour more acceptable to you then?

What do you mean by 'best'?

You replied......

It means they behave in a civilised manner and that makes them more acceptable.

Not like most that appear to think pale-skinned people owe them an easy living.

Hope therefore you will see why I am confused by your last reply. That above posting was ill conceived Jim, I dont want to labour the point, but that is why I asked the question.

Guest rabbit
You can't educate pork.

Jim what sort of reply is that? I asked you a reasonable question, is that really the best you can come up with? Dont know about pork DUCK more like.

"If so I am sure if the reverse was to happen then the same sort of outcome would be achieved."

So if a white kid was bought up by a newly-arrived African family they would turn out with the same standards as a coloured kid brought up by a white British family?

I don't think so!

Guest rabbit
"If so I am sure if the reverse was to happen then the same sort of outcome would be achieved."

So if a white kid was bought up by a newly-arrived African family they would turn out with the same standards as a coloured kid brought up by a white British family?

I don't think so!

Standards?.... think theres every possibility that the high standards would be taught by the African parents.

The question should be about cultural differences not standards.

You keep changing the context of what you originally said, nothing to do with newly arrived African in the original postings. Seems like I am wasting my time trying to get a honest reply to a straight forward question.

Rabbit, you posted "You are probably drawing your comments from black kids from 'broken homes' who were fostered out to a white family Correct? If so I am sure if the reverse was to happen then the same sort of outcome would be achieved. Its all down to good parenting Black or White, makes no difference...does it?"

So does that mean you think a Coloured family would bring up a white kid in exactly the same way as a White family would bring up a coloured kid?

As I pointed out, the best coloured people I know, were brought up in white families, mostly having their biologically white mother in that family.

Is that clear enough?

in both cases the face was attacked ,i didnt believe him but i have heard of other incidents and its always the face :o

This was the cause of the injuries in the French woman who was recently the first recipient of a face transplant. It was explained then (and in other cases where the owner has been unconscious, or in some cases dead), as a result of the dog's desperate attempts to revive its mysteriously (to the dog) unresponsive owner.

Guest rabbit
Rabbit, you posted "You are probably drawing your comments from black kids from 'broken homes' who were fostered out to a white family Correct? If so I am sure if the reverse was to happen then the same sort of outcome would be achieved. Its all down to good parenting Black or White, makes no difference...does it?"

So does that mean you think a Coloured family would bring up a white kid in exactly the same way as a White family would bring up a coloured kid?

As I pointed out, the best coloured people I know, were brought up in white families, mostly having their biologically white mother in that family.

Is that clear enough?

Open your eyes Afro Carribean kids are the most well adjusted, nicest kids on the block. It is the white families that would do well to learn some parenting skills from that environment.

Its clear Jim that you think the only decent (quote) coloured people are the ones that have had a white upbringing, sort of weird thinking on your part, but there you go its you that have to live with that, best of luck.