PC's - enough is enough

kleinboet

Guest tigger
There is only one species of human being on this planet.

That race is what we call Homo sapiens sapiens

You are wrong, Homo Sapiens Sapiens is a species. We are however all members of different races and being so and accepting this does not make us Racist (except to the PC Nutters).

Homo sapiens sapiens comes in many different sizes and colours, but they are still all the same species. (If this was not so then that would mean that if a black man made love to a chinese woman it would be impossible for there to be any offspring, or that they would produce sterile mules, like what happens when you cross a horse with a donkey (two different species from the horse family)

Some Scientist you are, you don't even know that not all Mules are infertile!!!!!

I suppose you don't even know that you can cross a Lion over a Tiger and the opposite way round. I suggest you do a little bit of research before you start posting your "scientific" data!!

:lol: Scientist Indeed!!! :lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even the best wife in the world does not give unconditional love.

And children do? They might when very small, but not when they get old enough to reason for themselves. I would be disappointed in my two if they loved me without question. Dogs give unconditional love, which is why I wouldn't be that keen on owning one.

You are wrong, Homo Sapiens Sapiens is a species. We are however all members of different races and being so and accepting this does not make us Racist (except to the PC Nutters).

Some Scientist you are, you don't even know that not all Mules are infertile!!!!!

I suppose you don't even know that you can cross a Lion over a Tiger and the opposite way round. I suggest you do a little bit of research before you start posting your "scientific" data!!

I think that the biggest problem is that as a rule Homo Sapiens believe we are the superior race and the world was made for us. I happen to believe that (a la Richard Dawkins) we are merely gene carriers who have developed a larger brain. The fact is that geneticaly we share so many genes with other species, even vegetables. At least cabbages are not bad tempered bu**ers!!!

Indeed it is true, not all mules are infertile. There was a fertile mule born quite recently, but the chances of a fertile mule being born are minute. I did also know that one can hybridise lions and tigers, but the F1 males resulting are usually sterile (normal for hybrids) whereas the F1 females of a lion tiger hybrid are, unusually for hybrids normally born fertile.

Now I might be mistaken here, but I have never heard of a child been born sterile because his or her parents were of mixed race. Have you?

Riddle me this tigger, how many species of man are there on the planet?a) Just one, Homo Sapiens sapiens.b) More than onec) I Don't know.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Guest tigger
Riddle me this tigger, how many species of man are there on the planet?a) Just one, [i]Homo Sapiens sapiens[/]b) More than onec) I Don't know.

One species, many races at present.

Over time there have been many branches of mankind, one of the more recent being Neanderthals which lived at the same time as our close anscestor and evidence in the form of skeltons suggest that there were possiblitites of inbreeding between the two groups. Whether these offspring were infertile or not I don't know and niether does science.

And children do? They might when very small, but not when they get old enough to reason for themselves. I would be disappointed in my two if they loved me without question. Dogs give unconditional love, which is why I wouldn't be that keen on owning one.

Well at the moment mine do, and I love them unconditionally too.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Does that make their colour more acceptable to you then?

What do you mean by 'best'?

It means they behave in a civilised manner and that makes them more acceptable.

Not like most that appear to think pale-skinned people owe them an easy living.

I thought there were several distinct 'races'. Afro, Sino, Caucasion(black and white), Inuit and perhaps more.

Edited by Jim Roper

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

unconditional love in dogs ,i think most will eat your face in some circumstances :o

i was told from a recovery guy that in a couple of cases he been to the injured driver had been attacked by his dog (probably only heard of those incidents as the firemen were still present),in both cases the face was attacked ,i didnt believe him but i have heard of other incidents and its always the face :o

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Guest rabbit
It means they behave in a civilised manner and that makes them more acceptable.

Not like most that appear to think pale-skinned people owe them an easy living.

I thought there were several distinct 'races'. Afro, Sino, Caucasion(black and white), Inuit and perhaps more.

Jim

You are probably drawing your comments from black kids from 'broken homes' who were fostered out to a white family Correct? If so I am sure if the reverse was to happen then the same sort of outcome would be achieved. Its all down to good parenting Black or White, makes no difference...does it?