Pike Fish For Britain

Elton

I never pressure people to join/rejoin PAC, Budgie. I'd rather see them rejoin in their own time than be press ganged back.

At the end of the day the PAC is the best voice that pike anglers have, and the more experienced pikers that are members the stronger that voice will be.

I have never met Mark or Chris, but from what I read of their views on t'internet I am sure they will serve the PAC well.

I must admit to being more than a little nervous Dave, somebody mentioned somewhere that the present commitee will be a hard act to follow, and I think that's true. In particular I think that Pikelines has been carried to a new level by the present editors. It's arguably the best reading there is on pike angling nowadays.

Slodger (Chris Hammond.)

'We should be fishin'

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So long as you don't let the critics get to you (I have a thick skin so it never bothered me ;) ) you will be fine, Chris. There are plenty of 'good guys' in the PAC who will support you.

I agree that Pikelines is at the highest standard it has ever been - in terms of both content and presentation. I hope that it won't be changed just for the sake of change, as often seems to happen when a new committee takes over.

See you in May?

Dave

dlstsig.png

In Somerset we had a few reports that the British Pike Squad were handling fish badly, I reported this to Mike Skipper. On a more positive note, despite the fact that, like most who post in this forum, I don't like pike matches, I have offered my regions services to act as stewards the next time a qualifier is fished in my area.

At least this way the PAC can have some sort of control over the situation, not ideal but the best solution while these matches are going on.

Jon Helyer

RO Somerset Levels

:):)

Edited by jonboy walton