Easthaven

arthurcodsbody

Arrived at HW 1400hrs, 2 guys just packing up, strange as high down is the best period. The sea was really running with some big swells running in. Very dirty water just perfect for some cod. The 2 guys hadnt had a touch but I thought the ebb would produce some fish especially in these conditions. Anyway about half way down the tide picked up the first fish of the day, a nice codling of about 3-4lb, which went straight in the bag for supper.

Well I thought this would be the start of it all kicking off....it wasn't and that turned out to be the only fish of the day so went home a 1800hrs, a very contented little fiherman.

Once again easthaven produces the fish and I can still say i've never blanked at easthaven. Probably my favorite cod mark at the minute.

Cheers guys we'll see what thursday brings

Matt

women love me, fish fear me!!

http://www.alba-rods.co.uk

Riverside Tackle SAC

Nice one Matt

Isn't it about time you were back tiffying ??

save-our-sharks member

SACN Member

SFSA Member

"Time is never wasted

When your wasted all the time

Nil Desperandum

Finished with 2 cod. know eastaven pretty well, fished there for quite a while now. Chris when your up here fishing again get in touch and i'll tie in with you if i'm off. whats happening in the match seen havent seen any matches advertised for while.

Blindog, been off a week now still ot a fortnight to go.

Matt

women love me, fish fear me!!

http://www.alba-rods.co.uk

Riverside Tackle SAC