1 year on ......

wirral sea fishing

Well 1 year ago today my heart was pumping and other parts twitching, it was the day before i opened my own tackle shop :headhurt: , It had been closed for a week to allow me to rip out the old and put in the new as well as re stock and re merchandise the whole shop, a week is not that long i kept getting told, but with thanks to the lads and friends the shop was transformed and ready for the opening, all as planned.

1 Year later and ....... its bigger and better than ever before, but i reckon i have aged about 10 years :lol::lol:

Chris, the hyperlink you've set up is

http://"http//www.wirralseafishing.co.uk%22

A few extra characters methinks!

It is correct in the profile so i have no idea, maybe Elton will sort it for me, but for those wanting to visit the url is : www.wirralseafishing.co.uk and the shop is : www.moretonanglingcentre.co.uk

It is correct in the profile so i have no idea, maybe Elton will sort it for me, but for those wanting to visit the url is : www.wirralseafishing.co.uk and the shop is : www.moretonanglingcentre.co.uk

Chris,

Just do your profile url from scratch - they all got trashed when the board got changed.

Congrats on the 1 year anniversary - seems a lot longer than that!

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE