Ocean Kayak Scrambler XL.

Yakity - Yak - u.k.

Hi Speciman.

Expectant Father then :D , hope alls well when she does arrive.

Yes the Paddle keepers are ready dfitted to the XL.

The Bow and stern Lines ( with Bungee buffers ) are used for tieing off to pot marker Bouys(using quick release clips.)

The areas we fish here are littered with pot markers, they make great temporary anchors :thumbs:

Also handy if you have to tow a buddy, or be towed yourself.

Ive fitted them to every Yak Ive had the pleasure of owning.

Another new addition to the fleet!Ocean Kayaks are having a very profitable start to 2006 let's hope they repay the customers with trouble free non-leaking kayaks.Where I spend a lot of time fishing in the summer is littered with marker bouys and it's a godsend because it's a real anchor snag zone. I use a bungee travel strap with shackles on each end ,I bend the wires round to form a loop to hold the shackles in place-----------------------welcome lil minx :clap:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

Hi Richi.

Yes your quite right mate.

Ocean Kayaks are doiing very nicely from the growth and interest in Kayak Fishing currently going skyward in this country.

Im sure the issues of leaking Kayaks will be sorted with great haste.

One great quality Ocean Kayaks has, is the fact they know they have a problem,thier honest about it, and do all they can to help thier customers.

They just need to sort out the production crews now, or replace them !!

Thanks for welcoming "Lil Minx" ;)

Bill.

Bill, "lil minx" great name suits a Scrambler perfectly. Let us know how she goes, looks perfect for the missis and daughter.

Well I wouldn't let them touch Yarak2 would I! ;):D

Seriously, looks a nice yak ideal for what you want her for. Will be interesting to see which Yak you end up using the most.

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

Hi Colin.

Thanks mate, glad you like her.

Re the pics.......not a problem, I will post as soon as Ive made them.

Come to think of it, Ill stick them on Anglers Afloat Articles too. :thumbs:

I tried to post a pic of the ones I made for the P15, but have had my global limmit.......whatever that is :D

Bill. :)

Cheers Bill

That would be great,would love to see how you do it.

Cheers Colin

Looking good Yakity, we are all like kids with new toys, looking forward to seeing the finished build.

Started on the Malibu Project yesterday, Caspachi hatch no 1 fitted and photographed, awaiting some new toys from Canada, hope they will be with me over the coming fortnight.

Keep us all posted with your exploits.

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

fitted my Scottys yesterday,the transducer and modified the anchor trolley and parts of the rope/shock cord rigging--working on compass mount and fishfinder mount like Musket did for the cup holder---next time I go out my ride will be fully pimped! :clap2:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph