Search members list ...

GlennB

Just tried it and yup, it's busted. It is doing some sort of restricted search regardless of what you select. I'll let our tech guru know so we can get things fixed.

Note to fisherman - Dave, sorry to tell you this but you really are not completely here. More tenuous - ghostlike in fact. Has anyone commented to you that you are looking translucent these days? If not, it may indicate they can't quite see you.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Note to fisherman - Dave, sorry to tell you this but you really are not completely here. More tenuous - ghostlike in fact. Has anyone commented to you that you are looking translucent these days? If not, it may indicate they can't quite see you.

Lost me on that one Newt :huh::(:blink:

Dave

ANMC Founder Member. Always learning

Tis true, I cannot find me. But I am still here I think.

Sorry. Was just trying to hint that maybe you are not all here after all. We can see vague signs of you but nothing really solid. Thus, ghostlike.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Its not broken, its just set that way in the admin panel

Don't quite understand. Prior to executing the search my panel says "All members". The search then returns mods,admin and new members only. What am I missing??

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.

Its not broken, its just set that way in the admin panel

Is there a way of switching it off full stop, or does it have to be 'skinned out'?

Last board, when I set it live, it was just abused by spammers loooking for new members for their own sites :(

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE