Mullet Season 2006

Matt Baldwin

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way Andy took another mullet tonight taking my total to 19 for the year and they are well turned on to the bread now. Creaming it off the top for a couple of hours tonight continous. If you don't get one this time Andy something must be serously wrong!

I'm sure we'll put him right Sean , let him catch a few tiddlers before he plays with the big boys !

Yes it won't be long now as judgement day approaches. I've got reinforcements this time with a friend called Mark who should be fishing with us. We had 3 mullet out tonight Mark had one of 4lb 4oz and one of 3lb 80z mine wasn't big enough to weigh but a fish is fish!

lol.

The lock keep for the basin is a good friend of mine and also he is my scuber diving buddy which means i can scuba dive in the basin.

I Also know a few boat owners in the marina.

spoke to one of the boat owners on tuesday and he saw a load of mullet all estimated 5lb+ just cruising on the surface.

Shall try and get a mullet trip in here and there if your interested.

by chance who would be interested?

Matt

Hia's All

by chance who would be interested?

me me me me me me me

ps At the last MMG meeting we Andrew and I watched a mullet taking some bread off the surface as we sipped our beers outside the Ship & Trades.

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

Matt

You know who your friends are, by the way when do you want to borrow that multiplier?

Tony

:):):)

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

for next wednesday tony.

Leon no worries mate, you can come along, 1 thing is though, don't catch the only fish of the session after about 30 seconds. lol.

After all those lifts back from the meetings tony, won't be a problem getting you in. the same with Jim, Andrew and Breamagain.

Matt

Hia's All

for next wednesday tony.

Leon no worries mate, you can come along, 1 thing is though, don't catch the only fish of the session after about 30 seconds. lol.

After all those lifts back from the meetings tony, won't be a problem getting you in. the same with Jim, Andrew and Breamagain.

Matt

Thanks mate , hope to rekindle my enthusiasm at Weymouth with Andy weekend after next.

best of luck Andrew and Breamagain.

Go and show Sean how to catch the big Mullet.

Anybody can catch small mullet, but it takes skill to catch the biggens. Lol

Matt

Hia's All