Mullet Season 2006

Matt Baldwin

Sean

From memory over the two days you got 4 and Dave 3, or was it the other way round? :clap:

Be pleased to meet Mark. Prob look to meet on the "walkway" on Friday 7th 9am'ish ?? near where you hooked that double (?) last year as Dave and I have discovered a back road we can park in at that end rather than pay the silly money the local council want.

My Tenching has been going well, 4 trips and 21 fish to 5lb 8oz from a "public" water.

Matt. Basin No1, Do I know you, Oh yes you my best mate! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: . . just phoning Dave to tell him to shove off !!! :)

Edited by Andrew Boyd

Andrew Boyd

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt

Just done the deed and Dave has been told to shove it !!

Be handy if the lock-keeper has a punt !! But then again . . .dodgy with 10 members of the MMG balanced in it with Jim shouting "left a bit, right a bit", "Tony keep still", "LEON wait until will come to a halt before casting" !! :)

Edited by Andrew Boyd

Andrew Boyd

Andrew

I dont need a punt I just walk on the water as usual (or fall in which is even more usual).

:lol:

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Two mullet tonight first one 2/1/2lb caught about 8 feet down. The second 3lb 9oz off the top and last knockings about 10 to 10 at night.

Just fine tunning my mullet skills ready for Friday!

Andy, both Mark and I challenege you and Dave to a mullet comp this weekend. I think it should be biggest combined weight of both anglers wins all? What do you reckon are you up for it?

Two mullet tonight first one 2/1/2lb caught about 8 feet down. The second 3lb 9oz off the top and last knockings about 10 to 10 at night.

Just fine tunning my mullet skills ready for Friday!

Andy, both Mark and I challenege you and Dave to a mullet comp this weekend. I think it should be biggest combined weight of both anglers wins all? What do you reckon are you up for it?

I'm in !

If I have to carry Andy then so be it , but we'll take you local boys on !

Seriously if Andy switches his Tench head for his Mullet one , it'll be an excellent match.

It means weighing every fish , better to get them straight back in the water and go on numbers ????

Blast . . I'm going to have to take my largest Carp land net now. Up to now I have always pulled my bait away from the biggest fish due to not wanting to be bothered with a long fight! :) As you will have seen from my performance last year :blink:

Andrew Boyd

Blast . . I'm going to have to take my largest Carp land net now. Up to now I have always pulled my bait away from the biggest fish due to not wanting to be bothered with a long fight! :) As you will have seen from my performance last year :blink:

That would be pulling your bait away from every fish then !

It's game on , pound to a pinch I'll be the weakest link this time , but not thru lack of trying !

Broke my run of smaller fish (23 NOW) with a 4lb 8oz fish! Mark had a 3lb 6oz fish so we are ready to do battle with you Kent boys now! We are now like two finely tuned mullet catching machines and relish the challenging of taking you guys to the cleaners!

I feel its a bit like Brazil playing Dorchester but if it goes all the way and were level on day 2 it might have to be a penalty shoot out at our local Carp lake in Dorch for the final decider?

What about rain stopping play on Friday it is supposed to be bad? With Sat supposed to be good?