Ok - my last one

Guest Jaybee

Guest Jaybee

I really appreciate all the kind words you've added to my posts.

Ill health pretty much dogs me now-a-days and prevents me doing a lot of the things I used to like doing.

Getting out taking photos is an ideal way of helping my body cope - I walk 5 yards, stop, look through the grass/gorse etc, take a photo and move on another 5 yards or I just sit in the hide/under the camo net for a few hours.

I get the pleasure of taking the photos, get paid in health and then get kind words as a bonus - what more can you want from a hobby?

Anyway - I'll post these and then give others a chance else I'll be working my way through several thousand images :)

I've added a few like the blackberries that show you dont always need to be looking for birds, butterflies etc - there is always something within a yard or two you can take a shot of.

Oh as Rabster knows - we always like to finish off with a robin :)

an7.jpg

an8.jpg

an9.jpg

an10.jpg

an11.jpg

an12.jpg

an13.jpg

Very Nice M8ty......

I have seen a lot of pictures in my time, I have personally printed over a million!!!

I have printed photographs from all over the Country and from some 'decent' professionals and very good Amateurs (although no household names).

Your pictures have a quality and feel for life that few manage to obtain.

Keep it up and keep sharing with us :clap:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Guest Jaybee
Very Nice M8ty......

I have seen a lot of pictures in my time, I have personally printed over a million!!!

I have printed photographs from all over the Country and from some 'decent' professionals and very good Amateurs (although no household names).

Your pictures have a quality and feel for life that few manage to obtain.

Keep it up and keep sharing with us :clap:

Thats an extraordinarily nice comment - thank you.

Nicely presented Jaybee and you are of course right, how often we must all walk past many photographs in pursuit of other specific items.

I'm looking forward to the growing season ahead for just that reason, So often my shots are landscapes, nice yes, but the intricate things that make up that landscape are on my target list this year.

I'm sorry to learn you are not in the best of health but glad you can still get the pleasure of being out and about with your camera. Its an inspiration to me and also hopefully to all. Thank you for that and please DO keep posting your pictures, I never tire of them, whoever posts them however good or bad there is something in all of them to me.

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet