1st April Pakefield

John E Ashford

1st April Pakefield

We are looking at a session this Saturday on Pakefield Beach. (If that wind drops)

So who's been fishing the area lately and what's coming out, if anything. :fishing:

Cheers 4 Now

John E

ANBanna.gif

John,

Haven't been out yet this week, but aiming for a few hours, maybe Thursday, down the coast at Felixstowe.

I'll let you know how I get on.

Most of the postmen I have collecting my mail at work fish, too, so I'll see i I can get any info from them.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Good Luck on Thursday Elton. :thumbs:

Don't forget to take your Fish n Strips, there maybe some of those 10lb plus Bass about. ;)

Looking forward to seeing some cracking fish.

Cheers 4 Now

John E

ANBanna.gif

I went off the beach and pier at Clacton today and got one codling 2 1/2 and one about a pound, three pout and a flounder :) quite an enjoyable day really except for the wind blowing a hooly!

Live to fish!!

I went off the beach and pier at Clacton today and got one codling 2 1/2 and one about a pound, three pout and a flounder :) quite an enjoyable day really except for the wind blowing a hooly!

That's promising. Nice one.

Just want a nice evening tide now :)

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

Cheers guys,

just for reference the best fishing was to be had first few hours of the ebb, but the first hour of the flood also produced.

And.... the crabs are hard at work again, I actually reeled in one that had thousands of eggs attached, am I right in thinking that they only breed after they have peeled? if so then there should be some peelers about :) Funny though, it did look like a male, do the males look after the eggs?

Live to fish!!

What time of day are you fishing, John? I hope to do a few hours during daylight, but may go back at night.

Wish this pile of work would just vanish LOL