Wingham Fish-In

Steve Burke

Leon

Is that a chocolate Biscuit?

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it's a round plastic spool with a sloping side that line can be wound upon, and then cast by hand when the sloping side is faced in the direction of casting.

No rod needed :)

27908b-t.jpg

(I bet no one in Cuba has heard of them!)

Edited by Leon Roskilly

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

No, it's a round plastic spool with a sloping side that line can be wound upon, and then cast by hand when the sloping side is faced in the direction of casting.

No rod needed :)

27908b-t.jpg

(I bet no one in Cuba has heard of them!)

Probably not but they do something similar using an empty soft drinks can shaping it like the spool of a fixed spool reel. I will bring back some photos and post them.

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

i was going to try this time, but may not be able to drive by then, shame 'cos i wanted to meet Newt and Jan as well as the rest of you.

tight lines to you all

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

btw tony, where are you staying, didn't you stay at guillermo before?

We are staying at the Villa Cojimar I know it has its problems but I just love the bungalows on the beach, besides you are just next to the causeway for the fishing and Dennis, the best Skipper on the Island, drinks at the Marie Bar which is part of the complex.

Tony

I would love to be able attened this year, but cannot. For those of you who do go, I hope you have a cracking time, as I am sure you will. Wingham is a cracking fishery and Steve has worked very hard to get the fishery to where it is today.

Paul

Like our chris i would love to come along if possible, i have not been able to make any of the previous ones due to work and stuff,

Hopefully we can get a place when they become available, plus the fact it will give everybody a chance to meet me :D:D .

:)

Regards Paul Mc