Looking for LONG rod tubes 7' plus

Eatlard

Just bought the Bazuka Pro. Its huge white and airlines will have a job to loose it. Visible from at least a mile. Using it on my next trip will also post a review.

:clap2: Strange yours being white, both of mine are black and they're black in the catalogue. I agree they would be more noticeable in white but why not make them yellow or dayglow orange, they'd be great, I'll suggest it to them, could be on to a winner. :clap2:

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ May 9 2006, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

{oops - sorry Norm. Tried removing that strange code and took too much.

Newt}

:blink: What strange code? :blink:

• 4 years later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off for a week's fishing on friday and just discovered that my beach casters do not fit

in my Titan rod holdall :headhurt:

I have two heavy duty tubes to proctect the rod tips, however, i realy want to

take my Suveran SX rod, which has a 8' 6" tip.

Trolling the interweb, this thread came up. Now, i have a Bazuka in the shed, but it is

the monster jumbo size one, which is way OTT. I dont fancy lugging that around Gatwick.

Also have two flight's to get to destination.

On research, the carp boys have these things pretty well covered, but are there any heavy duty

Sea fishing holdall's out there that can take an 8' 6" section ?

Need's to accomadate 2 x beachcaster's, 1 x uptider and a small spinning rod. (A tri-pod would be a bonus)

The tube's are about 5" internal each.

I'm surrounded by Tackle shops, so can get on the phone and enquire about availability :thumbs:

Oh, by the way, did the OP get back and do his Penn review ? Maybe i could tape a few of those togeather ;0)

1509tarpon_75_.gif

Off for a week's fishing on friday and just discovered that my beach casters do not fit

in my Titan rod holdall :headhurt:

I have two heavy duty tubes to proctect the rod tips, however, i realy want to

take my Suveran SX rod, which has a 8' 6" tip.

Trolling the interweb, this thread came up. Now, i have a Bazuka in the shed, but it is

the monster jumbo size one, which is way OTT. I dont fancy lugging that around Gatwick.

Also have two flight's to get to destination.

On research, the carp boys have these things pretty well covered, but are there any heavy duty

Sea fishing holdall's out there that can take an 8' 6" section ?

Need's to accomadate 2 x beachcaster's, 1 x uptider and a small spinning rod. (A tri-pod would be a bonus)

The tube's are about 5" internal each.

I'm surrounded by Tackle shops, so can get on the phone and enquire about availability :thumbs:

Oh, by the way, did the OP get back and do his Penn review ? Maybe i could tape a few of those togeather ;0)

:lol: Shakespeare do a long/adjustable rod holdall and I have both Bazuka tubes, normal and magnum if you want to borrow one of them. :lol:

I got the Salt rod holdall, impresed with the quality and lots of pockets and straps.

Has a Hard Base and stands 8'4"

All for £ 17.50.

I did manage to run up a bill of £ 52.-- before i could pull myself away from the shop :rolleyes:

1509tarpon_75_.gif