Looking for LONG rod tubes 7' plus

Eatlard

Eatlard - please do let us know how you like them and in some detail if you have the time.

If you want to do a somewhat lengthy review, Elton will probably be happy to place a copy in with the other reviews so it remains available for a longer time.

Lots of sea & coarse anglers have similar needs so it will be read and appreciated.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep - what Newt said :)

It's one of those questions that gets asked a lot, so would be much appreciated.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Eatlard - please do let us know how you like them and in some detail if you have the time.

If you want to do a somewhat lengthy review, Elton will probably be happy to place a copy in with the other reviews so it remains available for a longer time.

Lots of sea & coarse anglers have similar needs so it will be read and appreciated.

Just bought the Bazuka Pro. Its huge white and airlines will have a job to loose it. Visible from at least a mile. Using it on my next trip will also post a review.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norm B @ May 6 2006, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

:clap2: I tried to download the complete catalogue but it locked up my PC. Obviously not meant for me to see. :clap2:

Sir - apologies for this. Have checked out the download today twice, and all seems to be well

Kind Regards

Penn

:clap2: Must be my computer then, probably got too much running. :clap2:

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ May 6 2006, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:clap2: I tried to download the complete catalogue but it locked up my PC. Obviously not meant for me to see. :clap2:

Must be me also Norm!!! Just tried it now and NO GO?!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Must be me also Norm!!! Just tried it now and NO GO?!

Works fine here. 19.96mb download.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

74061.jpg

Well, we'll be traveling with the Plano Airliner case so after a couple of weeks in the UK and two flights, I should know enough to do a review as well.

Elton can probably combine them into one long, multi-rod-case review.

Airline approved! Have no fear about traveling with your rods—-these rugged tubes are "baggage handler proof!" Unique 3-tier design extends out to 88" to hold your 7' rods with ease and retracts down to 47" for convenient storage. 5" diameter. Top-loading and lockable, each case will hold up to 8 rods.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

74061.jpg

Well, we'll be traveling with the Plano Airliner case so after a couple of weeks in the UK and two flights, I should know enough to do a review as well.

Elton can probably combine them into one long, multi-rod-case review.

Airline approved! Have no fear about traveling with your rods—-these rugged tubes are "baggage handler proof!" Unique 3-tier design extends out to 88" to hold your 7' rods with ease and retracts down to 47" for convenient storage. 5" diameter. Top-loading and lockable, each case will hold up to 8 rods.

:clap2: It certainly looked good but nothing arrived so I couldn't review it, strange that because they seemed quite keen for me to have one. There is definately a market for a good rod tube. :clap2: