PD Bream

lopex

I always chuckle at folks who threaten to kill or damage anything dear to another guys heart.

I was thinking of returning fire until I realised there's naff all close to yours.

Me mate bought 2 bass from tesco,s the other night having been told they were the best tasting fish on the market. He got them from the poverty counter and they were reduced from 6 quid down to a quid, he then spent time garnishing them with salt and pepper etc then sat back to await his feast. When he decided they were ready he attempted to take them from the oven, then he decided to burn his hand throw the lovely bass in the air only to land in his dogs dinner bowl?, you couldn,t make it up but the dogs still telling everyone how tasty they were. :yeah:

Wanna buy some pegs dave..

Oh come on guys,

We have here a new member, appears to be a novice angler, and proud of his best catch so far (as we all) - how about a bit of enthusiasm and encouragement instead of hijacking the thread to re-hash old arguements that are still going on in other threads!

Lopex,

if you like Bury Hill, have a go on Milton lake, cast your feeder and pellet towards the lilly pads, and enjoy, it's stuffed with good tench, small carp and crucians! (even more fun on a float rod)

The fish in my avatar is a Milton Lake tench, and they go a lot bigger than that one!

Mat

Mat

Hi lopex.

Easiest way to show off fish on here (and we all love to do it) is to put tags around a direct link to a picture such as a .jpg so that the picture will display directly on screen for us.

Start with [ img ] then the URL of the picture with no spaces and close with [ /img ] (no spaces when you use them for real) and the photo will show up fine.

Not familiar with the hosting site you used but www.photobucket.com has free space available and when you store a photo, it pre-makes the link so you can just copy/paste it.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I always chuckle at folks who threaten to kill or damage anything dear to another guys heart.

I was thinking of returning fire until I realised there's naff all close to yours.

So explain to me the thought process behind your little animation sig then? Just what do you do with that 4th fish? Do you or do you not eat fish?

Edited by Andy Macfarlane

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

"I suggest you refer to your Adware checker then.

I posted a number of pics to this site using this easy and fast site that requires no sign up at the weekend and nobody had any problems!

Depends on how you define..."problems""

I dont use adaware its shite and misses lots of problems that a decent paid for tool like spyware doctor provides me.

Do you mean tracking cookies???

You must lead a VERY VERY sad life if you are worried about a few tracking cookies???

OI OI,

yep i can't access them either so i'll never know what they look-like. dont get sucked in lopex just ignore andy's comments & keep posting (even if i aint seen your bream)

:(:(:(:thumbs:

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite