West Bexington

PhilC

If any one is thinking of taking a vehicle of over 4.7mtr, be aware. there is a local person who whinged to the council so much that they have placed a ban on them. :wallbash:

Ironicaly this *local person* has only beeen living there a short time. miserable git! :angry:

In saying that I own a long wheel base Sherpa which is a tad over size but yet fitted into the new markings *squash* and was down there the other day, the warden went past, smiled and said evening and carried on checking tickets. :yeah:

Phil

Ask a question and be a fool for 5 minutes! Never ask a question and be a fool for life! .

A blind person who sees is better than a seeing person who is blind.

If any one is thinking of taking a vehicle of over 4.7mtr, be aware. there is a local person who whinged to the council so much that they have placed a ban on them. :wallbash:

Ironicaly this *local person* has only beeen living there a short time. miserable git! :angry:

In saying that I own a long wheel base Sherpa which is a tad over size but yet fitted into the new markings *squash* and was down there the other day, the warden went past, smiled and said evening and carried on checking tickets. :yeah:

Phil

:clap2: Does that mean a Volvo 740 estate is OK then? :clap2:

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ May 8 2006, 08:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:clap2: Does that mean a Volvo 740 estate is OK then? :clap2:

That will stp Jeepsters when he gets his dream car then...........

Ford

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

he will most probably target the night fishing next

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

Billy Bragg used to live there but, he's moved to Burton Bradstock.

http://www.votedorset.co.uk

Edited by Jim Roper

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net