it hasnt got me yet but if it winks at me i`m legging it :D

I'm sure he will be legging you. :D

Judy, hope you is ok me duck. :)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you're not injured at all Judy, must have been a hell of a shock when that thing attacked! My advice is don't stop until you've finished the bottle ;)

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

I hope you're not injured at all Judy, must have been a hell of a shock when that thing attacked! My advice is don't stop until you've finished the bottle ;)

goodnigght the bottttle is emptyyyyyyy

sleeeeeeep welll

ops my arm sure hurttttts

Edited by nursejudy

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

I'd sue the b****er

Seems funny that you can sue the owner of a dog that causes damage, but not sue the parents of a child that does a lot worse.

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

nursejudy

so you were drunk at the time? :blink:

Noo, she just got a lil tipsy las night :) , ok probably slashed :D

a empty jif lemon sqeezer filled with ammonia will deter all dogs ,incase you see a policeman (ha ha) the original lemon works as well but without the dogs screams ,any dog that attacks without being told to is dangerous and should be put down (there is NO excuse),hopefully the police were involved ,if not how would you feel if it were a kid accidentally going in and being attacked!!!!!! as a result of you not acting in this case.

When I used to go walking my dog of a night, I actually used to take a whip with me. I've had about 3 nasty dogs who've tried to attack Crystal (dam owners for not keeping them on a lead! :angry: ). Just the threat of the whip (I never would hit them, didn't want to) was enough to let them know to back off. It disgusts me, owners who knowingly have vicious dogs and let them wander off alone, off a lead :angry::rolleyes:

- Emz

Find out who you live by - www.frappr.com/anfriendsmap

Check out Crystal's New Website! :)

Don't forget to sign her guestbook :D

Guest CJS2

Its always the owners, they shape the way a dog thinks, some dogs have natural tendencies to be vicious/dominant. 99 time out of 100, this can be trained out of them, if not, they should be put down, cos they aint even any use as guard dogs out of control! Works the other way to, I watched a Farmer over a few weeks turn two Rhodesian RidgeBacks, into killers!

I hope you are better today NurseJudy, recovered from the dog, hows the head? :lol:

:ph34r: CJS2

Ouch Judy!

Hope it didn't bite you and only your stuff.

Still not nice though. Down to the owners. Morons.

Chin up.

Simon

www.myspace.com/boozlebear