Tope Trip Wales

SpeciMan

Quick question, how far is the launch point from the car. Is it short enough to take back the trolley is will it need to be stowed.

1 on the lure is worth 2 from the bait.

Location Pembrokeshire

Kayak's

OK Prowler Trident Yellow

Kaskazi Pelican Orange on White ( CEZI B ) from www.kayakuk.com

Wilderness Tarpon 120 Yellow

Dughters Kayak OK Venus Blue & White (Kristi Boo)

Cobra Fish & Dive Blue

Tamar For Angle R.N.L.I

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GB - it is about a 20 yard carry! You won't need your trolley at all. You WILL need a bow line though, because returning at low water you have to walk the kayak up the shallows of the river - this is much easier if you can tow it on a line.

I have just rung Barry to make sure of the bait situation (I got him to reserve me 10 packets of bait) he has 8 BOXES of mackerel arriving today or tommorrow - so we will not be short of bait. Even if there are plenty of mackies about, I shall still buyt some frozen ones off him - he has gone out of his way to get us these mackerel and we need him to be in business for the earlier sorties of the year.....a couple of quid won't hurt anyone.

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo

I have just rung Barry to make sure of the bait situation (I got him to reserve me 10 packets of bait) he has 8 BOXES of mackerel arriving today or tommorrow - so we will not be short of bait. Even if there are plenty of mackies about, I shall still buyt some frozen ones off him - he has gone out of his way to get us these mackerel and we need him to be in business for the earlier sorties of the year.....a couple of quid won't hurt anyone.

Simon - thanks for contacting him and making him aware of the situation. There shouldn't be a mackeral drought this weekend :thumbs:

Kaskazi Dorado - Yellow

Thats me all packed.By the ammount of stuff I am takeing it looks like I am there for the week :lol:

Just got work tonight them should be on the road by lunchtime tomorrow.

See you all tomorrow evening :thumbs:

zzippy2.gif

Thats me all packed.By the ammount of stuff I am takeing it looks like I am there for the week :lol:

Just got work tonight them should be on the road by lunchtime tomorrow.

See you all tomorrow evening :thumbs:

Same here Zip, My car is jammed and I hav'nt even put the beer in yet :D

1 on the lure is worth 2 from the bait.

Location Pembrokeshire

Kayak's

OK Prowler Trident Yellow

Kaskazi Pelican Orange on White ( CEZI B ) from www.kayakuk.com

Wilderness Tarpon 120 Yellow

Dughters Kayak OK Venus Blue & White (Kristi Boo)

Cobra Fish & Dive Blue

Tamar For Angle R.N.L.I

Same here Zip, My car is jammed and I hav'nt even put the beer in yet :D

Thanks for reminding me GB.....BEER...How could I forget that :blink: .Looks like I will have to pop into Sainsburys on the wat to work tonight.I think they are doing 2 crates for £16 :drunk: I remembered the BBQ though :sun:

Edited by Zzippy

zzippy2.gif

I'm budgetting for about 10-14 whole mackeral a day - will probably use them in halves (heads & guts and tails)

If Zzippys got space left in his car :lol: we'll be there early evening.

Kaskazi Dorado - Yellow