Tope Trip Wales

SpeciMan

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up for the 10th and 24th. Good size tides for tope.

I will bring the rubby, but trust me you wont want to stick yur head in the bucket :yucky:

Are you still up for a bash at the tope on the 24th GB, I assume you will be fishing off the Pembrokeshire coast, weather allowing. :sun:

Are you still up for a bash at the tope on the 24th GB, I assume you will be fishing off the Pembrokeshire coast, weather allowing. :sun:

Hi H

Not sure what I am doing for that weekend, I have Fri - Mon of so will be doing something. This weekend does not look to clever weather wise so might end up going up there weekend of 24th.

1 on the lure is worth 2 from the bait.

Location Pembrokeshire

Kayak's

OK Prowler Trident Yellow

Kaskazi Pelican Orange on White ( CEZI B ) from www.kayakuk.com

Wilderness Tarpon 120 Yellow

Dughters Kayak OK Venus Blue & White (Kristi Boo)

Cobra Fish & Dive Blue

Tamar For Angle R.N.L.I

done a weeks work in the last 3 days----now I've got till monday evening off---will be at Tywyn tomorrow evening and with any luck my first Tope friday----yippppeee :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

Leave us some decent pitches on the site you early bird keen as mustad types :D

If you guys are getting a days head start on us I expect to see a nice box full of fresh mackerel waiting for us when we arrive of Fri night :D

Even better if they are cooked Mackeral with a cold beer next to them.Should be there about Tea time :)

zzippy2.gif

I'll try my best lads!

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

I'm there tommorrow with Starvin too - we'll see if we can catch some stripy fellas for you lot (well, OK I'll see if I can catch some for you - I suppose I shouldn't presume for the others....)

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo

I'm leaving Sheffield tomorrow about 7.30 am, so should be at the campsite by lunchtime.

Obviously I haven't met any of you guys yet (spoke to Richi once on the phone), so I'll just keep an eye out for likely suspects and introduce myself.

As this will be my first yak fishing sortie I'm hoping to get afloat tomorrow afternoon.....even if its just a practice session before tangling with some tope on Saturday. Will bring some mackerel gear.

Mike

There are Makies about in this part of the woods now we got some last weekend. :yeah:

www.aberporthholidays.co.uk

Regular launch: Aberporth West Wales.

Yak: Malibu II XL