Ideas for a UK holiday

Snatcher

I live on the Isle of Anglesey and you'll find it hard to beat for the scenery, fishing,walking etc, etc. Theres Tout lakes, carp lakes, pristene Salmon and trout rivers and some of the best Sea fishing in the UK.

Also now with the A55 expressway it's only 2hrs from Manchester.

love the place, done a hell of a lot of fishing over there, will be fishing the Straits temorra and Tuesday with a visit to the tackle shop on the Island. ;)

Guest tigger
love the place, done a hell of a lot of fishing over there, will be fishing the Straits temorra and Tuesday with a visit to the tackle shop on the Island. ;)

I've still not got round to fishing in the straights as I do ok across the Island round Holyhead :)

I had a few hours on the Breakwater the other night and me and my friend had a fish a chuck. They were all Doggies, Whiting and a few Pollock. Good fun :)

I hope you have a good un tomorrow but the weather isn't looking to promising (rain forcast), still warm though.

It is so undiscovered it is not true. The fishing is mint :)

"Gods Country" :):):):):)

Hmmm "Gods Country" just wait till the end of next month and you see what Morven has to offer.. me thinks you will changer your tune :D

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"