anglers day out?

tugmistress

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paula, Put at least me and Davy down for a trip, but cant make it the 8/9th of the month....we have had a chat about it, and we are sure we can fill a car at least....BTW, last time ( about 2 years ago) that I fished at Scrabster, it took 4.1/2 hours ...door to door, from Nr Cumbernauld to the Weigh Inn.....left at 3.00pm, got there at 7.30 pm, on a Friday, we found that at that time, there are no lorries etc on the road..... :D:D had to keep it under warp factor 9 tho' :D

[ 28. November 2004, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: Norrie ]

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Hi Norrie,

ok, you two are sorted and i assume by you saying a car full then that would be another two. I know thurso angler said he would be up for it, and with myself and hubby we have 7 already.

how about a provisional date of 29th january? even if weather is a bit wild we can still fish the bay as there are loads of cod, ling, pollack etc.

i think most people will have had a pay day after xmas by this date so it may open up the opportunity of this trip to more people.

Norrie, will pm you with my phone number.

ok, sounds good.

[ 29. November 2004, 09:42 AM: Message edited by: thurso angler ]

"Colonel Gadaffi, knows more about fishing than the whole of westminster put together"

Alex Salmond 2004 SNP Leader

"Forza Dons"

Mike, Spoke to Davy just now, if you need a lift, no bother....can you make it to my place to get picked up ?????Sorry, thats near Cumbernauld..... :D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/