Bluebells

Steve Randles

Rannerdale nr Crummock Water, Cumbria.

This is labeled as a "Secret Valley" as it's not easily viewed from the road, the colours here today are simply stunning. Hope you all enjoy these.

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

What are those lumpy things in the background? We don't get those in East Anglia :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Very nice Steve, was it fragrant there with all the Gorse in bloom too?

Paul

Yep cracking pictures. I imagined it was chucking it down with rain all day up there but obviously not all the time.

Rob.

Actually thats a view seemingly held by most people, except maybe the people who live here. Granted that a few miles away is Keswick, which someone told me last year is the most precipitous in the country, but its more its changing weather its famed for. For example back in February I drove to Keswick and it was patchy rain all the way, at Keswick and on the banks of Derwentwater it fluffy white clouds and sunshine, although freezing cold. I continued down through the Borrowdale valley and approaching Honister we had snow, more sunshine as I continued through Buttermere then driving along Crummock water I drove through a rain shower that descended into the valley from left to right, then sunshine for the rest of the day.

So when I go out I have to be prepared for all weathers from cold to hot and dry to wet, and each valley or pass has different weather!

But I wouldn't swap it for anything..:)

Steve

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

I'm afraid I too only thought Bluebells were found in the woodland.......unlesss steve had been going mad with a blue paintbrush!!!!!!!!!!

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)