Kayak stand for under£4

Zzippy

Hi SDD.

A bit hard to sit your kayak on the GTi go faster version.The arms will get in the way :blink:

The arms are what it sits on Zzippy, they move up and down the frame and mould perfectly to the yak hull :):) have used em for over a year, but Starvins are a lot easier to store by the look of it :):)

Good old lidl! :)

SO Starvin, use for sittin on too Hmmm now theres a thought! I wondered what the beer can holders in them were for ...hic.... he he.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The arms are what it sits on Zzippy, they move up and down the frame and mould perfectly to the yak hull :):) have used em for over a year, but Starvins are a lot easier to store by the look of it :):)

SO Starvin, use for sittin on too Hmmm now theres a thought! I wondered what the beer can holders in them were for ...hic.... he he.

Nice 1 :thumbs:

But which type has Starvin got!!!I think he has the PVC kayak stand.Unless he is waiting for the sale at DFS or Land of Leather this weekend. :D

zzippy2.gif

Le yakstande

Nice 1 :thumbs:

But which type has Starvin got!!!I think he has the PVC kayak stand.Unless he is waiting for the sale at DFS or Land of Leather this weekend. :D

I reckon that Starvin will have the last on this when he motorises the two stands so that he can put the yak away by remote control ha ha :):):)

I think we need a global meet so we can all compare our tackle tartiness ha ha (Richi should win he he)

SDD~~~~~ :sun:

Just been up to Lidls and got a kayak stand for under £4.It is very strong and stable.

Here is the photo of it.

post-6616-1148648435_thumb.jpg

I just bunked off work to go and get two of those beauties... they will be perfect for when I'm washing the yak down after being salt watered.... although I chose the navy ones to go with my legwarmers..:¬) Danke

Edited by kennosen

Le yakstande

Very nice :) It even takes the weight of your Jet Ski and yak :lol:

I just bunked off work to go and get two of those beauties... they will be perfect for when I'm washing the yak down after being salt watered.... Danke.

Glad to :thumbs: been of help Kennosen

zzippy2.gif

Just got back from Land of Leather hell of a queue but glad I bothered. :D

SM :)

post-4991-1148662663_thumb.jpg

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

Kennosen, sind sie deutsch???

ha haaaaa

Nice one SM what about a pouffe??

:bigemo_harabe_net-163:

SDD~~~~ :sun:

Hope you didn't pay a full £4 for a Land of Leather sofa SM.

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)