Up and Under

darnsarf

The good old C-Tug arrived today. Special thanks to Up and Under. Excellent service, Ordered Friday night with a request for urgent delivery, telephone confirmation on Saturday with promised despatch on Monday on next day delivery. Guess what, on Tuesday on my return from work I was faced with a package and wife demanding an explanation! :oops:

www.upandunder.co.uk

So thanks guys from both me and my overpaid but gratefull for the work solicitor! :wallbash:

Only Joking! She took it quite well really :lol:

As for the trolley, well only assembled it will give it a run out in Wales but first impressions. STURDY, HEAVY but IMPRESSIVE. Certainly looks up to the job and I have no doubt it will avoid some of those SPTW, Ekla and gravity issues previously experienced :angry::P:thumbs:

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

Similar story with me Darnsarf. Ordered it on Friday, called them Saturday to confirm despatch and received it yesterday.. bonza.

I have ordered 2 of these..one for me and one for bro in law.I ordered Sun night..got a confirmation email Mon that they were packed and ready to go....all this and they manually removed the VAT for me...expecting them later this week :clap2:

All in all ..seems a good service to me upto now :)

I have ordered 2 of these..one for me and one for bro in law.I ordered Sun night..got a confirmation email Mon that they were packed and ready to go....all this and they manually removed the VAT for me...expecting them later this week :clap2:

All in all ..seems a good service to me upto now :)

Up and Under has been around for years every since I was at school and they have always been very help ful, they cover most outdoor pursuits and have a comprehensive selection of goods. There web site is well worth a look, They tend to stock quality products not cheap stuff.

http://www.upandunder.co.uk/

www.aberporthholidays.co.uk

Regular launch: Aberporth West Wales.

Yak: Malibu II XL

That trolley looks fantastic!

As for Up and Under...they are brilliant. Richard Mordy is a top bloke who knows his stuff (as they all do). I was so impressed with the advice and service on a day when I wasn't buying...that I drove back there a month later and spent a small fortune....haven't regretted a penny spent.

I could mention other outlets that should take a long hard look at Up and Under.

Tightlines, Art

Cracking service and cracking prices,

I have just recieved my Palm greenland paddle top and a pair of cobra pants came in at approx £8 cheaper than everyone else (both items). :yeah:

Items ordered at 08:30 one day and recieved 08:00 the next :clap2:

Nemo,

Perception Freedom Angler

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like a great piece of kit...gagged on the price a bit, but compared to it's rivals..

I ordered one yesterday from U&U but haven't even had a confirmation email yet...

Kayak: Tarpon 140 Angler camo