From Todays Sun

Chris Plumb

Harpoons for "protected ?" Carp? I LOVE IT! :lol:

I can see the catch at all cost brigade in their little (Real tree) inflatable baiting up boats,one rowing away like mad with his mate stood in the bow (Quiggly style)with his (Fox) harpoon poised for action!

Thar she blows!

A case of "Moby Dick Walker" maybe?

The Sun's never really been that interested in carp before...but then they havnt got t1ts have they............

Just goes to show all those tackle tarts who though Ahab was just a maker of fancy fixed spools........................

No I think its ok as long as they dont use leadcore or boillies....and if they have multiple harpoons they are all kept within 1.2m of each other.

Carp to eat? well Ive tried it and must admit I would rather eat the boillies! in fact maybe an unhooking mat!them Albanians must be real hungry geezers!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Carp to eat? well Ive tried it and must admit I would rather eat the boillies! in fact maybe an unhooking mat!them Albanians must be real hungry geezers!

albanian, chinese, japanese, asian will eat anything, months ago i noticed them down my local canal in a large basin they were taking all the small roach and perch and im wondering why so i ask and they say to eat them, roach were small like 2oz - 5oz same for perch. heard a story of someone catching a tench and some chinese guy pestering him for it to take home and eat and when i say pester i think he almost jumped in when it was released. :lol:

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

not far from some of my haunts,i think its belivable!

Same here Russell, can't believe the cops fell for that one though, saying that it was Herts Police :busted_cop::busted_cop::busted_cop:

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

hehe silly buggers,wonder what teh lea valley park wardens made of it,you seen them?they got big dogs and 4x4s painted up like old bill!

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!

hehe silly buggers,wonder what teh lea valley park wardens made of it,you seen them?they got big dogs and 4x4s painted up like old bill!

LMAO yep, they think they're from Miami Vice or something, nice to know our hard earned is being spent wisely !

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"