What should society do with scumbags like this.

corydoras

Brumagem Phil no offence taken, but i stand by my statement.

A good few years back there was a double murder where i lived, a sexual deviant raped and murdered two small girls, twins, the deviant was found and took to court, given his time and released, THAT PERSON, is free to walk the streets with the knowledge that he has the LAW on his side, he has the protection of the POILCE, WHY, its his civil right to have POLICE PROTECTION :wallbash::wallbash: Well i'm sorry, where has the twins civil rights gone now, to the GRAVE with them thats where

He came into a local bar three or so years ago, OHHHH WHAT A MISTAKE, he was recognised by a group of lads with good memories, they went to see him, i turned my back on them then, so i did not see what occured :lol:

Why are they like this the question has been asked about the abusers , an abused kid becomes an abuser, or so we are told.!!!!

I have three girls in my family, i love each one with no conditions, i respect them as human beings, i respect them as the female gender, my 10 year old Grandaughter is my world. If ever a man or female lays so much as a finger on her to cause harm, i will not be held resposible for my actions.

Remember the Jamie Bulger murder that so repulsed the Nation, The list is endless with child murder and rape.

If my words have upset any person then i do appologise, BUT i will not appologise for the way i feel about scumbags like the person in question,

A very good friend of mine lost his child to a pervert like the one in question, raped and murdered, my good friend and his family are still living the nightmare, the deviant who done the crime, HUNG himself in jail. Please not ask me if i'm VERY HAPPY that the person is gone, and may he rot in hell

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic