What should society do with scumbags like this.

corydoras

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/5069656.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/5063664.stm

There is one bit in this story that I don't get though.

Sweeney - who was known to the family - had snatched the girl from her home after she had returned home from a shopping trip and while her mother made a telephone call.

If this louse of a human being was 'known to the family' WTF did they let him in their house?

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What I would like to do is not printable on this forum! This is a case of the law not protecting the public, there HAS to be something done. The judiciary (sp?) system needs a complete overhaul. When someone has been proven guilty, beyond ANY doubt, in a case like this they should be jailed for life doing hard labour, at the very least (and life means just that).

Making the most of it

Chi dorme non piglia pesci

There is one bit in this story that I don't get though.

If this louse of a human being was 'known to the family' WTF did they let him in their house?

Being known to the family doesn't mean they knew about his past.

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

How can an offence that's worth a life sentence even have the possibility, however unlikely, of parole after 5 years?? Makes no sense, at least not to me.

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.

How can an offence that's worth a life sentence even have the possibility, however unlikely, of parole after 5 years?? Makes no sense, at least not to me.

Agreed. I don't see how that man can ever be released without posing a risk to the public. I don't see that he deserves ever to be released. In this case, life should mean life.

how he got early release in the first place is beyond me. :nono::nono:

Very simple, mate.......THE LAW IS AN ASS

One wonders what would have happened if the victim was a relly of the judge?????????

There is only 1 law, as far as I can see....a hammer blow, preferably a sledge hammer blow, end of problem and one less in the jails.

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

Guest Brumagem Phil

Here we go again!!!!!!!

Bad people have existed since the beginnings of time and will do long after the earth has ceased to support human life...............this doesnt however mean we need this kind of garbage rammed down our throats on a fishing forum!!!

I wake up each day to murder, rape, or other mayhem on the radio news and frankly am sick to death of hearing it day in and day out.

Can SOMEONE not post up a NICE story for a change instead of this kind of filth? Same goes to radio5 live...........must we continually focus on whats bad in the world? Surely there are some good stories out there worthy of a mention?

Surely there are some good stories out there worthy of a mention?

People would much rather work themselves up into a lather about something nasty than go "Aaaaaaaaaah" over a nice story.

That's why the Victorian "Penny Dreadfuls" like "The Murder of Maria Marten" were so popular, and before them, the broadsheet ballads and so on, back to the year dot.

Human nature, innit? :(