beat the bordem

markp

how do you do it when your either waiting to go fishing {my case} or waiting for the alarm to scream in to life or the tip to bend over??

Waiting to go fishing? If you're not waiting for someone to take you, then go earlier! And if you're bored waiting for a bite, try a different approach (or watch the wildlife around you, or even what other anglers are doing).

Impatient anglers who keep trying different things when what they're doing isn't working are often more successful than those who are prepared to sit it out and wait for a bite (that may never come).

On the other hand, if you're talking about long-stay carp sessions, life's just too short... :D

" the other hand" i bloody wish davy in the space of 1 1/2 months ive cut threw my right thumb with a circular saw doing D.I.Y :oops: then last week at work i smashed my finger to bits with a bin so yeah a other hand would be great right now :lol:

P.s if there enough demand i might post the pics lol {just like fhm}

Edited by markp

P.s if thered enough demand i might post the pics

go on then :)

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

The difference between light and hard is that you can sleep with a light on.

after much demand well 2 of ya here they are

post-9212-1152539138_thumb.jpg

post-9212-1152539281_thumb.jpg

Ah, that sort of waiting to go fishing - as in "waiting while a horrible illness or injury resolves itself"? Why didn't you say so? Now DIY, that definitely is something that life is too short for... :(

Hope you're back on the banks soon. :)