YAY>>>> I'm going fishing

tugmistress

in a few minutes, off to castletown harbour, there is still a swell but a drop in the wind over night has made it possible for us to stand up lol.

will let you know how we get on, will only get a couple of hours between shifts but, hey, i'm going fishing :D:D:D

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got back as i have to go to work, blanked, but plenty oof nibbles, but where i was is renowned for its small coley. Enjoyed being there though, peaceful, no brat, no hubby, no dogs around my feet, just what the doctor ordered..lol

Nice one Paula, I was on my way back home and thought about going out but got called out by the paper to do a job, just in and the wind is getting up... oh well, may be tomorrow :)

David

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

The shore marks are fishable here at the moment but not worth the bother - scratching about for the odd small whiting or codling!

I am now resigned to waiting for early March when I open my van up(Mull of Galloway) - will pass the spare moments by getting lashed,playing darts,taking the love of my life out and tying lures up. Just came in from the boozer,played some canny darts mind. Got two 133 back to back and wired the bull three times!

Come on mrs tugperson did you play Freebird on your rock night?

Hope you get the chanceto try my lures out asap x

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

You could always get a kite in the shape of a fish for the windy days

I have a couple of sheltered bays near me, can't wait to try them even if there are only flatties.

David

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

Hi Dave used to fish up your neck of the woods back in the 1970's. Loads of big cod at the Rhu Narrows - hear it is crap now?

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Norrie:

Great Paula, I'm off tomorrow to try my luck too.   :D      :D  

Oh you are are you.. is me not getting a n invite then :)

Och well.. I suppose I'll just have to toddle up to LA myself :P

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"