trolling rods and reels

niko

Cant comment on the Beastmaster but will promise you that the fladen delivers and the price for such high quality rod helps

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend of mine owns a tackle shop got mine from him £40-£50 but I can get a definate price from him after the comp. There was some on the web that were being offered at about £30 but that was less than cost. One guy off here ordered but it was delivered with a broken tip so I ended up getting one for him.

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

seen Darnsarf's secret weapon---definately a good set up-especially in heavy surf (easy to stow) :thumbs:

I've just bought myself a 7ft Fladden Powerstick telescopic. Cheap as chips, will be checking it out tomorrow.

Bought it as a travel rod because I have to go to Sweden in Aug for a funeral. The town where I'm going is right on the edge of a huge lake that joins up with the sea eventually.:whistling:

Actually, it's what my uncle would have wanted; it was him who first took me fishing when I was a kid.

I can also vouch for the Fladden Maxximus that Darnarf got me. Fantastic rod for the money