Attn Chrisw

chaz62

Chris, missed you on Sunday. I was down for a couple of hours 9-11ish, saw 1 paddler going round the island and 2 more to the left of the bay (one yellow other darker colour), assumed it was you. Any luck?

Looked a lot calmer down there than the north coast, had white tops all weekend up here.

Maybe catch you next time, cheers

(ps how many posts before I can PM?)

Chris, missed you on Sunday. I was down for a couple of hours 9-11ish, saw 1 paddler going round the island and 2 more to the left of the bay (one yellow other darker colour), assumed it was you. Any luck?

Looked a lot calmer down there than the north coast, had white tops all weekend up here.

Maybe catch you next time, cheers

(ps how many posts before I can PM?)

Hi Chaz,

Yea that would of been myself and mark that were to the left of the Bay. We launched at 8ish and was hoping to get around the point but it there was a big swell over there due to the wind so we stayed in the shelter of the bay. We caught some pollock while freelining with some sandeel we had caught the previous day and mark got a large garfish. So once again the Bass had eluded me. I tried to give you a ring on the Friday night but the number was not reconised???

All in all our first weekend fishing Cornwall went quite well and we enjoyed ourselves. we will certainly be down that end again with so much rocky coast to fish. Shame we missed each other but Im sure we will catch up soon

ChrisW