A week at the Mull

Snatcher

Great report there snatcher, good pics as well, glad to see you're getting some sport with the bass, is paul who used to have the clash still living in drumore? he used to buy vans from us when we had the site at leswalt, the other side of stranraer. we had some good catches from the end of the spit in loch ryan 4 or 5 yrs ago, anyone fishing on there now for them?

Sean,

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great report there snatcher, good pics as well, glad to see you're getting some sport with the bass, is paul who used to have the clash still living in drumore? he used to buy vans from us when we had the site at leswalt, the other side of stranraer. we had some good catches from the end of the spit in loch ryan 4 or 5 yrs ago, anyone fishing on there now for them?

Sean,

Sean, Paul Griffiths now lives in Lochans with Marina and has some sort of holiday apartment in Tenerife.He called into the Clash last weekend for a meal and I had a bit crack with him.

As far as the bass fishing goes in Loch Ryan not too sure. I have blanked there a couple of times. Eric McClean from the Sports Shop will be the chap to tell you.

I fish the Luce Bay side for the bass but will not post up exact locations. The problem is commercial fisherman scan these forums looking for titbits like this. If I did post a bass mark on here it is a safe bet that gill nets would be festooned around it within the day :angry::angry:

Chris retirement??? 3 years to go for me buddy :sun: If my liver lasts out :drunk::drunk:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Sean, Paul Griffiths now lives in Lochans with Marina and has some sort of holiday apartment in Tenerife.He called into the Clash last weekend for a meal and I had a bit crack with him.

As far as the bass fishing goes in Loch Ryan not too sure. I have blanked there a couple of times. Eric McClean from the Sports Shop will be the chap to tell you.

Cheers snatcher, if you see paul again, tell him i was asking for him, sound guy is paul.

Just posted a report from a great session we had over here a few days ago.

Bass in Kerry

Sean Palmer

Great report and great fish Sean. Will pass your message onto paul the next time I see him :)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy