Response from DEFRA

Pugs

it is also good that they have taken on board , from a recreational point of view that catch and release is becomming so much more popular so its mainly just for the comercial boys now.

john

Hello John

I don't understand what you mean. Do you mean that because anglers aren't taking many fish that it doesn't matter what size they are?

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

QUOTE:lazy hooker Yesterday, 11:08 PM Post #10

Junior Member Group: MembersPosts: 16Joined: 15-August 06From: cardiffMember No.: 10,084 Any movement in the right direction has to be goodit is also good that they have taken on board , from a recreational point of view that catch and release is becoming so much more popular so its mainly just for the commercial boys now.one thing the bass does have to its advantage is its love of rocky coastlines stopping to a certain extent the netting of themjohn.

Well John, the point of the issue is that a 40 cm bass has not reproduced itself.

Just this point on its own makes any other good points about the decision utterly pointless.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!