Canon 400D

Colin Brett

Just announced something else to spend your hard earner wonga on!!

Where will it all end?

http://www.ephotozine.com/news/fullnews.cfm?NewsID=3243

Reviewed below

http://www.ephotozine.com/news/fullnews.cfm?NewsID=3250

Should get the 350D down in price again.

Colin

Already we have a price http://www.jacobsdigital.co.uk/products.php?productId=13044 10 million pixels

Looks like a nice peice of kit, I was just about to get a 30d but this might be better for my budget, best price i've found so far is at play.com

Canon EOS 400D Digital SLR Camera Body Only (Black)

our price: £479.99 Delivered

Canon EOS 400D Digital SLR Camera 18-55mm Lens Kit (Black)

our price: £529.99 Delivered

descisions descisions :blink:

Photo Gallery

If life is one big joke, I just dont get it.

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

Just buy the body, plenty of kit lens going cheap on e bay. Any EF fit will work.

Funny enough I was nosing around on there last night and the kit lense 18-55 was going for a pittance, and new, making a saving of at least £20, every penny counts you know, especially with this photography lark ;)

I hear the kit lense is nothing spectaclular so I might go for the body and stretch to a better bit of glass. :)

Photo Gallery

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

The 18 - 55 is probably the best kit lens canon do. However if you fancy splashing the cash look for the L (L for luxury) lens, failing that a fast lens or IS (image stabilising).

If all else fails, follow the intructions.

The 18 - 55 is probably the best kit lens canon do. However if you fancy splashing the cash look for the L (L for luxury) lens, failing that a fast lens or IS (image stabilising).

Good to know, I guess i'm reading to much into what people are saying about the 18-55.

Photo Gallery

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

Dont get draged into this sort of thing very often, not a 'techie'. However I recently obtained the Amater Photographers lens review by Geoffrey Crawly, finding as follows:

Canon 18-55 kit lense 76%

Nikon 18-70 kit lense 88%

Sigma 18-50 DC 83%

Sigma 18-50 EX DC 91%

There is a wide price differance, but all are 'budget offereings'. I have seen some excelent pictures on 'AN' taken with the Canon lense. I have the Nikon 18-70 myself and am very happy with its performance. Heard all sorts of defence for the Canon? :huh: so where now?

:ph34r: