*Ant*

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya Ant,

you could try the dive centre Telephone: +44 (0)1967 421627

Unfortunately the Scout Hall is no longer available to use or we could have had that booked for the week.

When are you planning on coming up anyway and for how long ??

Davy you forgot to mention that when Guy hooked his Kelpie, he promptly handed the rod to someone else to winch it in for him <_<

Yup.. I didn't say anything as I didn't want to offend Guy that much... I was gonna post a pic of the Kelpie but that Norrie one still aint sent me the pics :(

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

Liferafts.....is it a coincidence that you are buying life rafts when me and Peter are fishing with you next weekend? <_<

Benny???????

The liferaft is for you to fish from :headhurt:

Bass anglers. Don`t you just love em :lol::lol:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

I old you not to re name yer boat "Titanic" :P:yeah::yeah::yeah:

One of the main issues with the Titanic was, that it didnt have enought liferafts....My boat certainly will have....enough for about 30 people.... :D:D They can be used as towables when not in use as Liferafts.... :thumbs:

Actually, the way things are going, we might need them for fishing off, if any more folks come up for the weekend in October !!!!!! :D:blink::D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Liferafts.....is it a coincidence that you are buying life rafts when me and Peter are fishing with you next weekend? <_<

I'm saying nothing other than I declined the invite :yeah::yeah:

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

I'm saying nothing other than I declined the invite :yeah::yeah:

LOL, Canny say I blame you Davy.. a right funny crowd going on that trip..... :blink: ......now, will one for each side of the Catchalot do you ????? :D:D:D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Benny???????

The liferaft is for you to fish from :headhurt:

Bass anglers. Don`t you just love em :lol::lol:

Norrie....you know that Paul and I only catch Bass to use as bait for Congers :P

One of the main issues with the Titanic was, that it didnt have enought liferafts....My boat certainly will have....enough for about 30 people.... :D:D They can be used as towables when not in use as Liferafts.... :thumbs:

Actually, the way things are going, we might need them for fishing off, if any more folks come up for the weekend in October !!!!!! :D:blink::D

I think the overiding issue with the Titanic was that it sank :headhurt:

Was wondering how we were all going to get afloat on October <_<