36 hour Charters?

Geoff_Jubb

Hi everyone.

I remember reading of a boat that was doing 36 hour charters (or something similar) from either Bridlington or Whitby a few years ago, but cannot find it now.

Does anyone know of a boat from either of these ports that still does this?

Thanks in advance... :):):)

Probably John Brennan's boat:

http://www.chieftaincharters.com/

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Hi everyone.

I remember reading of a boat that was doing 36 hour charters (or something similar) from either Bridlington or Whitby a few years ago, but cannot find it now.

Does anyone know of a boat from either of these ports that still does this?

Thanks in advance... :):):)

:yeah: John Brennan's "ship" CHIEFTAIN, still fishing out of Whitby, he's got a web site . www.chieftaincharters.com. My mates and I are booking for next spring

Don't know if he is STILL operating and can't remember his name!! But I chartered a trip out of HULL several years ago. Chap had one boat and was in process of getting a larger one. We had a rubbish trip and the skipper was threatened before we got ANY refund on the trip!!

But Mr Brennan I have heard of and it certainly is not HIM!! But be aware!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Don't know if he is STILL operating and can't remember his name!! But I chartered a trip out of HULL several years ago. Chap had one boat and was in process of getting a larger one. We had a rubbish trip and the skipper was threatened before we got ANY refund on the trip!!

But Mr Brennan I have heard of and it certainly is not HIM!! But be aware!!

Just what is it Chris that we should be aware of?

Hello to all..I think Chris should be aware that he will have fish(hopefully large ones) and an experience that you can only get with Chieftain Charters..good food/good accomodation/ a crewman to sort gear out for you..what more can I say...see there site and give Mr Brennan a ring....fished off this boat many times, and never been disappointed....Graham Daniels.