Anglers net hacked?

Dan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have sent email to Elton and called his cell but got voice mail.

I'll try to get in touch with Si too.

Thanks.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I have sent email to Elton and called his cell but got voice mail.

I'll try to get in touch with Si too.

Thanks.

Tis 1.20 am here I can hear them snoring from here!

dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

Ah so - maybe.

However, they were smart enough to attack via the UK since you folks mostly don't carry guns.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Hi all

i saw the hacked sign in the page:)

bored little people who think its some kind of hardship to tap into someone site:)

try something harder and alittle more trying lads this is childsplay so go play in the rec with the rest of your age group:)

i take it my thread was removed by elton/newt?

steve

Guest Brumagem Phil

Well we appear to be back and ship shape but missing a couple of days worth of posts by the looks of it............guess the tech guys had to take us back to before the hacking took place.

Well we appear to be back and ship shape but missing a couple of days worth of posts by the looks of it............guess the tech guys had to take us back to before the hacking took place.

Exactly that, there was too much stuff to change so a backup from a couple of days ago was restored

Exactly that, there was too much stuff to change so a backup from a couple of days ago was restored

Glad there was an explanation. Thought for a minute I was going mad :)

Paul Singleton