Hi Prowler

roccoyak

Sorry to do this on the forum, but I've got no option as I can't pm anybody yet :wallbash: (This is exceptionally frustrating if you are a keen newcomer and want to make contact with some one, legitimately!!)

Prowler, thanks for chatting at Greve last Sunday. I was the one in bike leathers admiring your Prowler and mackerel. I've been about to get a P13 and now my wife and son have decided they too want one each. B*gger :( The roof rack will certainly have some work to do.

Any chance of meeting up and possibly trying out a prowler and chatting over kit to get? Dunno if you can pm me!?

Also, is there an idiot's guide to how one uses this forum, particularly sending messages and photos, please

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until you pass 15 posts, you cannot send or receive PMs. You will know your account is fully active when you post and it appears rather than waiting for mod approval. No fun for a legit new user to be sure but it keeps down the numbers of idiots that sign up simply to bother others.

Photos - you can post photos when you open a new topic or reply to one using the full reply (quick reply lacks that section). If you have an external image hosting site (photobucket is popular and free) you can post photos directly using the form that has the img tags at either end.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Sorry to do this on the forum, but I've got no option as I can't pm anybody yet :wallbash: (This is exceptionally frustrating if you are a keen newcomer and want to make contact with some one, legitimately!!)

Prowler, thanks for chatting at Greve last Sunday. I was the one in bike leathers admiring your Prowler and mackerel. I've been about to get a P13 and now my wife and son have decided they too want one each. B*gger :( The roof rack will certainly have some work to do.

Any chance of meeting up and possibly trying out a prowler and chatting over kit to get? Dunno if you can pm me!?

Also, is there an idiot's guide to how one uses this forum, particularly sending messages and photos, please

hi another jersy bean? meating prowler at grev? were you awake at stupid o clock as thats the normal prowler time. should all mee up. BTW prowler with makeral, hope you ate them before you got home LOL. nor is the freezer empty?

Best bet is to participate in some other topics. There is always something interesting in the non-fishing section and the photography section has some good stuff as well.

The sad news for you is that if I delete a post you've made, your post count does not go up so 10 reps of one post won't help you any.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Best bet is to participate in some other topics. There is always something interesting in the non-fishing section and the photography section has some good stuff as well.

The sad news for you is that if I delete a post you've made, your post count does not go up so 10 reps of one post won't help you any.

newt photos, oh come, your pics bad enough...

hi another jersy bean? meating prowler at grev? were you awake at stupid o clock as thats the normal prowler time. should all mee up. BTW prowler with makeral, hope you ate them before you got home LOL. nor is the freezer empty?

Hi Somerset. Yep another bean. Well sort of. I'm about as Jersey as Somerset is but i have been here over twenty years.

No dawn patrol for me; I was up at a civilised hour on Sunday, enjoying a bacon roll with mates and saw this blue Prowler coming in, with another Prowler on board, and went to say g'day and had a strange conversation something like this, " Mornin mate, you're not part of the AnglersNet Forum are you ?" "yep" " you haven't heard of Prowler have you " etc etc

Talk about a coincidence, bumping into someone like that! two total strangers, but both into yakking, the common thread being this thread and catchy names :)

Hope to bump into you soon too perhaps

Sorry for the late reply, beer festival yesterday...hic

Hi Roccoyak welcome aboard, nice to see you again, well have to get something sorted like Grant says, weather providing.

t's allways good to put a face to a name and it was a funny conversation lol.

You can get me at (shado@jerseymail.co.uk), without the brackets :yeah:

Next weekend is good for me, even if we dont get out maybe we could all do lunch or somethime and talk about the ones that got away. :sun:.

I'm easy (now now) whatever you guys want to do.

On a side note, one of the greatest things for me about Kayaking is the fact that people you wouldn't normally say hello to in the street you gladly wave to and speak with while afloat, it is a very special hobby we share, I have had the privalage of meeting a lot good people, good friends and only one nutter :P through kayaking, If you do decide to have a go you will get addicted........... :)

Edited by Prowler

Photo Gallery

If life is one big joke, I just dont get it.

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15