WORLD CHAMPIONS?

RUDD

Is it true the England are yet again world coarse fishing champions?

Nothing in the media that I have seen.

Congratulations Team England and Sean Ashby (individual 3rd place) and Will Raison (4th)

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Is it true the England are yet again world coarse fishing champions?

Nothing in the media that I have seen.

Congratulations Team England and Sean Ashby (individual 3rd place) and Will Raison (4th)

Yup, they've done it again.

More info' here; http://www.matchangler.com/Pages/contents2004.html

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Well, well!! Have to say I fished quite regularly on the same waters as Master Raison in the Southern Winter League and he was ALWAYS in the top couple of anglers!! Buthelped no end by his DAD!! At least it has paid off in SPADES!!

Well done ALL the ENGLAND team!! :)

And what about FRANCE???? :blink:

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

• 2 weeks later...
Cant understand that the worlds biggest sport gets so little cover on sky sports, or any tv.

No so, my friend. Do you have a satellite subscription? Discovery Real time most of Friday night, Sat. and Sun. morning. (John Wilson, Matt Hayes etc.) Fish-o-mania final live coverage throughout on Sky sports. Keith Arthur every Friday on Sky (admittedly extremely boring!!) This Mon. just gone - a whole series back-to- back "Coast to Coast" - Irish series - very good, also on Discovery. Thought I'd gone to heaven - about five hours of fishing and my Missus not around to complain!