cod fishing

elliot

i would like to do some serious cod fishing this year but do not know of any good fishing marks. Any one with any good fishing marks between Sheerness and Dungeness could you please reply or send a private message.

dungerness was good in the 60`s but suddenly all the fish went :( it was a real spooky place then nowadays i think it has roads and cafe`s etc ,i havent fished there since the late 60`s but it had already declined compared to even the mid 60`s ,i expect it has the odd good year then all the anglers return and fish it out ,still thats fishing :):)

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Hi all

quote:

dungerness was good in the 60`s but suddenly all the fish went
its probably got something to do with the power station isnt it nuclear power'd???maybe im wrong if so ignore me :D just something i heard :rolleyes:

a place in folkstone called the warren was my fav place to fish as it has a concrete platform which is very big and very long and fishing at night was great as its right out of the way so it was quite i caught a dab and a doggie pouting and bass were being caught under the cliff around the rocky bits so its not a great place but it always had that thing going were id just want to keep trying because i always had that feeling that a nice size fish was lurking and one day it would be mine. :D

i prefer boat fishing but the cost can be pretty steep :(

billy

Elliot.

Deal pier throws up codling and the occasional good cod. What`s more, it`s open all night on Friday and Saturday. It`s a bit snaggy and the tide can be a tad fierce.

But I think you could manage a couple if conditions were right.

:rolleyes: Paul. :rolleyes:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!