Fishy type 'Photo gallery'

Guest CJS2

OK, so I have suggested fishy pictures, the photographic site has an on-going thread; Picture of the day, goodness knows how many pages long ". . . and still they come".

I've dug out a few old pics to get the ball rolling, they are all circa 2003-2005, some you may have seen before? I hope you enjoy looking at fish?

1cjscod.jpg2Stevesmoothierwe.jpg

6bigwhiting.jpg

3twomenandtheircod.jpg

4codatnight.jpg

5AlanDabse.jpg7Codinabox.jpg

I could not resist this one, Friend and boat partner plus Oliver, our sea dog.

It is titled; "land that fish uncle Roddy" :lol: I think its fun any way :sun:

8LandthatfishuncleRoddy.jpg

All these fish have been taken by me, or friends and associates of mine, all from around the Felixstowe area in the seasons 03-05. I'm hoping that this cod season will be a good one, the reports from further North look encouraging, and the whiting that have started to show towards the North Thames Estuary are of a reasonable size by all accounts. A note to dinghy anglers, the Orwell is an excellent winter venue, having a vast area of sheltered water, applicable to virtually any wind direction Slipping and car parking is easy at Suffolk Yacht Harbour.

9Harwich.jpg

This is an aerial shot of Orwell, Stour, Felixstowe Harbour, and there is a large area not in shot to the right.

Look forward to you adding your pictures, how about digging through some of your archives? Also look forward to up to date pictures.

:ph34r: Cliff

Edited by CJS2

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres some more.

This is not an Alderney one, It came from Littlehampton, 32LB.

meturbot.jpg

SWMBO with a nice little flat one.

at023.jpg

My favorite hooks again, the 10/0 longliner type.

at034.jpg

Sunfish are very curious creatures.

gc006.jpg

Is that a big Launce or what?

gc008.jpg

Thanks Bryan, every photo has a memory. The good bit is the anticipation, wet a line, drowned some worms, put some cod in the freezer, just enough for Hazel and me. Its great when she is trying to get me to go, I've already been given the hint :thumbs: I wont need telling twice, pushing at an open door, she will be . . . :wub::lol:

:ph34r:

Edited by CJS2