octopus eats shark

fish4ever

That is a good article Pugs :thumbs:

Good article, now bookmarked.

I must say I'm not surprised about the octopus. I used to have a Blue and Gold Macaw. He (might have been a she, it is difficult to sex macaws externally) had a beak that could crack Brazil nuts, and phalanges, but I got nipped by a small octopus on holiday once and that hurt more.

I don't know what sort of octopus was in the video but in the '60s a Giant Octopus weighing 156lb was caught in Canada. It was more than 22 feet across the tentacles.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Do you think Thor Hyardyall would have set sail in the Kon Tiki on his papyrus raft if he had known about the Humbolt squid when he made his epic voyage on nothing more than straw bundles using the Humbolt current to prove his theory that exploration in earlier ages was not only possible but also achievable

Considering how long they spent on that thing and what was beneath them it makes their achievement all the more remarkable