Ebay feedback.

Guest Ferret1959

Guest Ferret1959

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/uk/200610.shtml#2006-10-04143329

I think this is a good idea from a buyers point as I have been had in the past because I couldn't see sellers feedback.

Ok I know I need not buy from a seller with hidden FB but sometimes you do.

The only problem I can see is if there is some 'private' items you are buying or selling.

What do you think?

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/uk/200610.shtml#2006-10-04143329

I think this is a good idea from a buyers point as I have been had in the past because I couldn't see sellers feedback.

Ok I know I need not buy from a seller with hidden FB but sometimes you do.

The only problem I can see is if there is some 'private' items you are buying or selling.

What do you think?

yeah but 99% of people don't know peoples ebay name

so no problem buying those vibrators and other bits :P:)

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

The difference between light and hard is that you can sleep with a light on.

Seems a good idea to me. They just need to make it mandatory for sellers to leave feedback first after receiving funds instead of using the feedback system as a blackmail fallback.

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

Seems a good idea to me. They just need to make it mandatory for sellers to leave feedback first after receiving funds instead of using the feedback system as a blackmail fallback.

I agree with you. :)

Eh? Ant never had that problem (yet)

Feedback Score: 1107

Positive Feedback: 100%

Members who left a positive: 1107

Members who left a negative: 0

All positive feedback received: 1268

Either way feed back is volentary(sp) have never asked/demanded it

and ignore the demands for it. Have left Negatives where it was necessary..and not received

one back..funny that, doubt it would happen on AN ;)B)

1509tarpon_75_.gif

I just give up now I have to admit. As a buyer I will never feedback before the seller (except an no show -ve). I did ask sellers for feedback but most refuse on the grounds I might neg them - so I just don't leave any now unless I've already received some.

Rob.

I just give up now I have to admit. As a buyer I will never feedback before the seller (except an no show -ve). I did ask sellers for feedback but most refuse on the grounds I might neg them - so I just don't leave any now unless I've already received some.

Rob.

Same here Rob, I have 100% feedback but have been threatened (if that is the correct word) with negative feedback in return if I left it. Seems common sense that if I win an auction and pay straight away then that is my part of the deal completed.

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

Seems common sense that if I win an auction and pay straight away then that is my part of the deal completed.

A seller really needs to know you received the wisget and are satisfied before they can consider the transaction complete.

The ones that demand feedback as the only way they can know do make me mad but if you dislike leaving feedback first, an email to the seller saying you are happy with the purchase is probably a good idea.

I was very glad to see the rule change on sellers with private feedback though and would love to see them do away with for buyers as well.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

The ones that demand feedback as the only way they can know do make me mad but if you dislike leaving feedback first, an email to the seller saying you are happy with the purchase is probably a good idea.

That don't work either - tried that and they still won't feedback for the reason above.

Rob.

Then don't trade with those sellers again. Good ones won't do that sort of trash.

I dislike and refuse to tolerate extortion anywhere/anywhen and there are plenty of good buyers & sellers on eBay so I dang sure won't put up with it there.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President