Repeat Question over the years ABU 507 Spares

mdgfishing

THANKS GUYS

For taking the time to reply , I am at home now and have been for a day ot two , I am still after this part Buddgi many thanks again for your support and email.

I will keep looking but if any one spots the Winding Cup as I call it. PLEASE email me

MDG

MdgFishing

Keeper Of Maggots & Old Codger to Boot

IPB Image

My Fishy Gallery

Best Wishes & Tight Lines

mdgfishing working digi-darkroom.com

mdgfishing@hotmail.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

mdgfishing ,it might be your luky day several rotor caps have just come up for sale on e-bay ! !

6772_1.JPG

E-bay rotor cap's for sale

as you can see you'll have to rebuild the large one (507/8) using possibly one of the central pins off one of the smaller caps,all the pieces seem to be there.if you miss this or unable to bid on the auction,i'll keep a eye on the auction,if they go cheap enough i might buy them myself & give you the 507 one & keep the others as spares,or we could go halfs if it goes silly.

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

And if your unsure of how to rebuild it just send it to me and I wil do it for you. (its quite easy though)

http://www.reelvalue.co.uk/

usful link

regards Richard

Jasper Carrot On birmingham city

" You lose some you draw some"

• 5 months later...
Hi all I am still looking for a spares to my favorite

[admin note - Please quit digging up old topics to post that you have spare parts. I have removed much of the original post you quoted and all of your reply.

Newt]