RMT backs drink driving

barry luxton

really struggling with your link big cod, it's so one sided, slagging of the scallopers, while putting up a picture of a trawl net showing mass discard, I note cullem roberts gets a mention, some members of the public might just get sucked into the guff, yet there is not one fact within showing exactly what your problem is. Is it the Scottish scallopers illegally coming inside of 3 mile? Perhaps we can clear that one up?

What was the last campaign of decimation by the commercial industry off your coast, it was certainly about the cod. Was it something to do with recruitment and the commercial industry was smashing all the eggs up. I just can't put me finger on it.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

really struggling with your link big cod, it's so one sided, slagging of the scallopers, while putting up a picture of a trawl net showing mass discard, I note cullem roberts gets a mention, some members of the public might just get sucked into the guff, yet there is not one fact within showing exactly what your problem is. Is it the Scottish scallopers illegally coming inside of 3 mile? Perhaps we can clear that one up?

What was the last campaign of decimation by the commercial industry off your coast, it was certainly about the cod. Was it something to do with recruitment and the commercial industry was smashing all the eggs up. I just can't put me finger on it.

Smashing all the eggs just what rubbish are you talking about What you did was try and cause trouble on fishing news forum when it was actually a potter who kicked it off in the first place come on admit your wrong is that possible every single thing I said about what destruction of dredgeing is repeated in that article you are totally clueless read it again and let the brain take it in those aren't my words it's common knowledge .

I can understand it with Steve if he has valid intetest but you you really are a knockout and should keep your nose out of things you know hook all about smashing up eggs that's just How much you haves clue about anything that happens off out coastline .

Paul

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Smashing all the eggs just what rubbish are you talking about What you did was try and cause trouble on fishing news forum when it was actually a potter who kicked it off in the first place come on admit your wrong is that possible every single thing I said about what destruction of dredgeing is repeated in that article you are totally clueless read it again and let the brain take it in those aren't my words it's common knowledge .

I can understand it with Steve if he has valid intetest but you you really are a knockout and should keep your nose out of things you know hook all about smashing up eggs that's just How much you haves clue about anything that happens off out coastline .

Paul

I can't see the article you posted, but being frank - anything with even the slightest whiff of Callum Roberts in it will not be topping the charts in the credibility hit parade.

I can't see the article you posted, but being frank - anything with even the slightest whiff of Callum Roberts in it will not be topping the charts in the credibility hit parade.

Mr Roberts is very controversial character but he is one of many who voiced there opinions on the subject I don't need him or anybody else i have seen it first hand people only like what they want yo hear look Hughs fish fight one minutiae he was a king next minuite he was most wanted that's because he said he wanted everything landed no discards now that's taboo Steve and you know that nuts that's another story in the crazy game of the CFP .

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2013/feb/10/scallop-wars-on-britains-west-coast

Paul

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Mr Roberts is very controversial character but he is one of many who voiced there opinions on the subject I don't need him or anybody else i have seen it first hand people only like what they want yo hear look Hughs fish fight one minutiae he was a king next minuite he was most wanted that's because he said he wanted everything landed no discards now that's taboo Steve and you know that nuts that's another story in the crazy game of the CFP .

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2013/feb/10/scallop-wars-on-britains-west-coast

Paul

HFW was always an idiot, he and the Roberts duet led to the creation of an entire new term in the salty world - "The Scientifically Illiterate"...nice ring to it doncha think..... :clap3:

Ps....I thought we were getting a Whitby Gazette article not a re-run of the worn out Beano.... :unsure:

• Like 1

HFW was always an idiot, he and the Roberts duet led to the creation of an entire new term in the salty world - "The Scientifically Illiterate"...nice ring to it doncha think..... :clap3:

Ps....I thought we were getting a Whitby Gazette article not a re-run of the worn out Beano.... :unsure:

Been sent the article about all the shell fishermen who reconize what's at stake but it won't paste will have to wait till I arrive back in the uk there numbers wil probably have swollen by then mind you some have only been at it a few months so they won't know nothing niot really 100s of years Of experience working the grounds of this coast between them you reLy do need to read this they are passionate and know just what's at stake .

Paul

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

no it was you who kicked it off b c with your rubbish newspaper article that contained no facts where you claimed that the ground had been all smashed up and the cod had gone, you haven't backed that up with any facts what apart from weak swerves. just because someone has decided to put it in an article don't make it fact, Get it right.

Support your own arguments for a change.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

no it was you who kicked it off b c with your rubbish newspaper article that contained no facts where you claimed that the ground had been all smashed up and the cod had gone, you haven't backed that up with any facts what apart from weak swerves. just because someone has decided to put it in an article don't make it fact, Get it right.

Support your own arguments for a change.

You must be on some and away distant planet enough there is one born every minuite .

Paul

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

really, quote you from an article dated oct 21st:

'the damage they're doing to the marine life is catastrophic and nobody cares about it..........the chief fishery officer doesn't give a shiet'

No facts or evidence?