well done to you and your club

you picked the right weather then

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

Tack4 - great shot, as everyone agrees .... its the smile on the face that says it all, and makes taking kids fishing well worth it.

Wullie, if you have any spaces in the name of the file you want to display replace them with '%20', so if had an image called "big fish.jpg" you would need to name it "big%20fish.jpg"

Gillies

tha fis agam a bhe iasg nuth dunidh sasain!

www.gilliesmackenzie.com

please mister could you show me how to catch one or two of them during the next two weeks

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

well at last, thanks lads for the info 9 am slow but a get there) ps. the young lads mother is upset she says he want's to fish all day and try other types , need to get him down the back shore with you and your kids some weekend andrew

Posted Image

hello everyone

totally agree with introducing youngsters to angling my son is three and a half years old and loves every bit of fishing we can manage. i came across the following article in this weeks shooting times magazine and couldn't believe what i had just read,

here it is word for word

ATTACK ON FISHING

in a letter to a newspaper the campaign officer for Animal Aid criticised the Environment Agency for encouraging angling, particularly among youngsters who are on their school holidays,stating: "surely people can think of more productive things to do with their spare time than to cause physical harm and suffering to fish and destroy our riversides in the process"

[ 14. August 2005, 05:40 PM: Message edited by: WalkerStalker ]

Animal Aid toss pots!!!!!!

They do not realise that it is the anglers/fishing clubs/Environment Agency that look after,protect and restock our rivers.

Come on kids wet a line and have fun :)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

You know what makes those pictures great. It's not the fish. It's the smiles! Something many 'senior' anglers seem incapable of doing when they have their photo taken.

For my part, whenever I take my two lads fishing on the Stone Pier at Weymouth, I always pack sufficient gear so I can rig up other youngters with the right end tackle to make sure they have a good time too. Extra bait as well. Those extra 20 or 30 Rag have saved the day, by producing some brightly coloured Wrasse or obliging Pollock and Pouting for these novices. It always saddens me when I see adult anglers moaning and bitching about the youngsters who are just starting out in this sport we all love.