Some Photoshopping Fun

TubularBelle

10.jpg

11-1.jpg

Michael has more hair, straighter nose, and slimmer. I have more hair, less neck, and slimmer, also softened our skin tones.

12.jpg

13.jpg

Took stains off Angels Tshirt and got rid of flyaway hair. Got rid of Bryces bedhair.

14.jpg

15.jpg

Removed chair and part of the pot, that's all, but took the longest to do, could still do with some refining. I would have tried removing the whole pot if I could see where Mollys head finishes and the pot starts.

Edited by TubularBelle
I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

Thanks for posting those Tracey, good example of why some photos need to be edited. Well not need persay but they are helped by it.

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

Showed my sister the first two photos and she said, "That's just wrong". I suppose it's wrong if you try to pass it off as real, but the aim is to be able to pass it off as real and no one notices the differences but just says something like, "Gee that's a really good photo of you two". Haven't tried showing just the second photo to friends or family yet, might see what happens.

Certainly the photos of the kids and the dog are a good example of just making a good photo better, and if you want to display it in a frame or enlarge it or whatever, it's great to be able to improve it a little. I just hope I don't get the urge to do it to all of my photos. I mean you could have a field day couldn't you, enhancing certain features!

Edited by TubularBelle
I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

As an adendum to this topic and showing a good reason to edit photos..

A friend on another forum works at a vineyard and was asked to take a "group photo" of the staff, not all could attend the shoot so those who could not where shot later and then added to the group shot. You can see a little animation of the original and final shot here right at the foot of the page.

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

I like that Steve, a lot of thought and work has gone into the finished picture.

A likkle tip, if your going to do something with a similar result, take an unpopulated photo of the area your going to use as a background. This way you can add layers, with shadows, giving the effect of 3D n Depth.

Cheers 4 Now

John E

ANBanna.gif

Thats excellent Steve, looks like a massive job. I haven't managed to get a photo of my sons new family all together yet and was going to try and clone two photos together if I can. But I also want to do a generational photo, me, my mum, my grandma, my son and grandaughter and don't know how to go about getting the best results. Some of the pics are black and white so will have to convert them all to black and white I guess. Any suggestions?

Yes John I could have fixed that last photo of mine with the dog a lot easier if I had just taken another photo of the deck without the chair, but it was all for a bit of fun and challenge. Definitely the way to go tho, cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

AdamandHarley.jpg

AdamandHarleytoo.jpg

Edited by TubularBelle

I may have posted this photo before but I absolutely love it. This is supposed to be a photo of a stray dog in Bali but I have always questioned if it was real. Can anyone tell me if this photo is real or fake?

Licenses01041.jpg