COD AND HOW BIG 2006

WALCOTT

'its called fishing (aint it)'

I wouldn't class it as fishing to be honest, feathers should be kept for catching mackies, and launce, that are in a reasonably plentiful supply.

Just out of interest, what class set up you use?

it depends.....................

trace...50-80 mono

1/2/3 muppets

and a pirk on the bottom(4 hooks on pirk)

where JB takes us you don't need much else on than that (i think) :thumbs:

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right Paul...100lb mono length of rod and a single pirk is what I caught my best one's on this year..this length of rod lark was Mallete telling me and he was right, it give's you that extra bit and it's there to get them on board aswell...whether Moto or Bulldragon take advice is unkown to me but they will learn.

WHAT ABOUT THE ONE YOU CAUGHT IN THE POST? I BET THAT TOOK SOME PULLING IN?

Still not see them left them over the over house???so what can I say...have a good xmas to all the team of yours...no doubt you will be seeing Moto..tell him to tye tight knots and fish hard if he wants to become like me...cheers the Grockle